FNRttC Manchester-Morecambe FNRttC 16th October 2015.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

saoirse50

Veteran
Actually. I remember some pretty rain soaked and chilled southern FNRttC's. What month was that one some years ago when we turned the Faygate cafe into a paddling pool and even some hardy northern folks who had joined us (from York? don't remember now) were shivering with the cold.

mmmmartin

Random geezer
Happy days. Fond memories of toiling up The Beacon and becoming rather chilled as I whizzed down the hill into Brighton, and had the added joy of a wave of cold water being thrown over me by a Ford Transit going the other way. My ride was made even more perfect as we sat at The Madeira shivering as a gale threw gobbets of sea water over us.

And don't even start me on The Southend Ride......

Origamist

Legendary Member
I'll see if I can make this. Will confirm later.

Well, seeing as my last FNRttC was the 2012 Manchester to Morecambe edition (which I appear to have executed without any waterproofs and a pair of sunnies perched on my head) it is about time I had another go.

I can't guarantee I'll get there, I'm not in the UK at the moment, every previous attempt at returning in the last three months has failed and I've aborted the August/September trip, however I did join the CTC as a Fridays affiliate this morning in anticipation.

As I didn't manage to get to the UK until the morning of the 2012 ride either there is always hope.

OP
OP
Andrew Br

Andrew Br

Still part of the team !
Time, I think, for a new and improved list:-

Adam B
Andrew Br
Adrian C
Charlie B
Gordon P
Jane D
Katie S
Kim W
Marcus C
Mary L
Mick D
Rebecca O
Sonia W
Steve R
Stu A

Please get in touch if I've missed you off !

Ben: hope you can make it. We're due better weather than your last ride ............

OP
OP
Andrew Br

Andrew Br

Still part of the team !
Yes, I did miss someone :rolleyes:.
Here's a longer and better list:-

Adam B
Andrew Br
Adrian C
Charlie B
Gordon P