Mark Cavendish - New interview technique

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
He hit a road bollard with 1.5k to go The impact ripped his chain out of the rear much, he has a swollen hand

OP
OP
Danny Tuff

Danny Tuff

Über Member
I saw elsewhere that you were an aspiring pro @Danny Tuff - have you raced Cav? If so, what was it like? He's impressive on TV but it must be amazing to be in that kind of mix.

lol. Where did you see that?

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
There was a wonderful, brief interview with him at the end of the London Olympics road race when an interviewer asked him a faintly daft question....

"Do you know anything about road racing...?

OP
OP
Danny Tuff

Danny Tuff

Über Member
Here:
http://aerochick.com/2013/01/training-with-tuff/
which says you are an aspiring pro cyclist

And here:
http://www.cyclechat.net/threads/hello-riders.149339/
which says you are a sprint cyclist

Yes, I am a sprint cyclist but not on a professional level. - I myself never claimed to be
That article had nothing to do with me, and is backed up with the fact that no further articles on that site mentioned me after it was pointed out

Nice to know you're doing your research though!

Yes, I am a sprint cyclist but not on a professional level. - I myself never claimed to be
That article had nothing to do with me, and is backed up with the fact that no further articles on that site mentioned me after it was pointed out

Nice to know you're doing your research though!

Ah ok, sorry about that :o)

It was a genuine interest that spurred me to look. I also spotted you were in Northumberland which is not too far away from me and I quite often venture over the border so thought I might see you zooming past me sometime.

OP
OP
Danny Tuff

Danny Tuff

Über Member
Ah ok, sorry about that :o)

It was a genuine interest that spurred me to look. I also spotted you were in Northumberland which is not too far away from me and I quite often venture over the border so thought I might see you zooming past me sometime.

I doubt that! It gets hilly up there!

Top Bottom