May I recommend Stolen Goat kit?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Just bought a bit of this - jersey and shorts in a bundle. I had intended to get another pair of Castelli Free Aero shorts which I really like, but at £140 at the time I decided to shop around.

I'd already bought the Orkies from Stolen Goat and they're great during a winter rain storm. So seeing the bundle for £160 seemed pretty good a price. The material is really good stuff, probably better suited to amateur racing or faster road riders. The pad is comfortable for 2 or more hours (pads are a personal preference so I'll leave that one there). I'd say its up there in Castelli quality but for a lot less.

THIS is the bundle I bought. TBH I could have gone up a size. I got the XL but my broad shoulders might mean a change later on. I'm 6 foot 2 and 14 stone. My thighs are quite big for my height too, perhaps down to the physical work I do (lots of heavy lifting etc)

Other kit I've tried lately and liked- the Summit Different Grinch/Cat in the Hat tops. Fat Lad at the Back is also really cool stuff. And from the US Brainstorm Cookie Monster top is amazing. The latter cost me far more than expected due to import taxes

Oh and the last 3 really put smiles on people's faces!

vickster

Legendary Member
I got a retro design jersey from them last year, lovely design and excellent service from Tim

I should look to see what else they have this season

Scotchlovingcylist

Formerly known as Speedfreak
I quite fancy a Simon's Cat Jersey but can't afford one. I shall do a little saving up again, I think.

I would never have known these existed :notworthy:

Top Bottom