Mens Team Pursuit [SPOILERS]

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Clearly in the interviews post race they all seemed suitably down about the result, Clancy seemed less so than the others though. I wonder if it was right to put him in the team so soon after coming back from a serious injury though? Fair play to Australia though (not easy to say) let's hope we go one better in Rio.

potsy

Rambler
Nice thread title for anyone that doesn't know the result yet..

rugby bloke

Veteran
Clearly a massive gamble to put Ed Clancy in the team, seemed to be working when he dragged them back into it with one massive lap, a shame he could not last the trip. However they now have some data on his progress. Australia may have won this battle, but will they win the war at the Olympics ?

Jaykun85

Was a hell of a race though, kept swinging between GB and AUS, was the last lap though when the gap between the 2nd and 3rd man on team GB was just too huge. Congrats to the young AUS team though. Good on team GB though for taking a Gamble.

rugby bloke

Veteran
I would agree, the team just got a little ragged on the last lap, in fairness though they must have been totally knackered after tacking the lead with only 3 men. Looking forward to the rematch at Rio already.

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
Is there any more coverage this evening - I BLOODY LOVED watching it last night.

OP
OP
oldgreyandslow
MOD NOTE:
Title Edited :okay:

Sorry, I assumed as it was last night it was OK

Top Bottom