Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Shaun

Founder
I'm likely to be quite busy with family stuff over the next few days, so I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your continued support throughout 2010 (you lovely little lot!!) and to wish you a very:

MERRY CHRISTMAS

................................... and a

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

I'm likely to be quite busy with family stuff over the next few days, so I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your continued support throughout 2010 (you lovely little lot!!) and to wish you a very:

MERRY CHRISTMAS

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Cheers,

Merry Christmas Shaun and all :santa:

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
It's nowt to do wi' me ... it's them lot you want to be thankin' ... <points at the member map> :thumbsup:

I just keep the plumbing in order, everyone else does all the work. ;)

tyred

Legendary Member

MERRY CHRISTMAS

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Cheers,
The same to you and yours as well and thanks for putting up with us.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Yep Merry Xmas Shaun and I hope 2011 is a good year for you (and for Cyclechat naturally). Thanks for all the hard work

longers

Legendary Member
More best wishes and thanks Shaun, as Tyred says "thanks for putting up with us" and thanks for putting up somewhere for us.

Top Bottom