MIA?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Night train doesn't participate in CC anymore, not sure about Arch but she's has interests in the other site areas too. I follow them both on twitter, they're still going full steam ahead with the wedding and nest building & both seem very happy with things :smooch:

They are still involved in other ways, such as supporting @ColinJ with his comeback ride, and dog sitting Snipe for @coffeejo
dog_smiley.gif

You can see them on Colin's ride thread HERE, see post #664 among others :thumbsup:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
They are still involved in other ways, such as supporting @ColinJ with his comeback ride, and dog sitting Snipe for @coffeejo
dog_smiley.gif

You can see them on Colin's ride thread HERE, see post #664 among others :thumbsup:
They even brought cake to the ride for me! :hungry:

Arch came on one of my forum rides before I got ill, and NT called in for a cafe stop in Hebden Bridge with me while I was recovering but still unable to ride my bike. :hello:

OP
OP
twentysix by twentyfive

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Hi all! We're fine, just busy in other places, and not cycling so much. Wedding in just over a month and I'll be moving at the end of June. It's all go!
Great news Arch. Glad it's all go. That very much sounds like the Arch and NT I know from here. Let us all know how the wedding goes. We'll need a pic of the dress (for the ladies' sake you understand). Don't forget a pic of the cake :hungry:

Found a wedding vehicle for you guys, @ColinJ could be your pilot ^_^

3019309634_4286ef770b.jpg

Top Bottom