Milan - Sanremo 2016 **spoilers**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Swift has more chance in this kind of race than in a normal length race with a sprint at the end. Like Matthews, he's not really a pure sprinter, more someone who likes a little bit of uphill, and how can make selections, and this actually suits him more.

jarlrmai

Veteran
291km of racing.... ouch

Looks like a landslide will force a route change

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/landslide-hits-milan-san-remo-course/

130k in, so hopefully not too much impact on the race

upload_2016-3-19_11-45-18.png

Last edited:

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Will be interesting to see how Gaviria does... if he can stick with the leaders until the end, who knows?

Pah!

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I don't think anyone would have predicted Demarre. And to be fair, this would have been between Bouhanni, Sagan and Gaviria had it not been for the last's crash (caused by inexperience) and the first's mechanical (pure misfortune). All three who made the podium would have been rounding out the Top 10.

I don't think anyone would have predicted Demarre. And to be fair, this would have been between Bouhanni, Sagan and Gaviria had it not been for the last's crash (caused by inexperience) and the first's mechanical (pure misfortune). All three who made the podium would have been rounding out the Top 10.
that's racing I guess !

beastie

Guru
Demare was moving up on Bouhanni before the chain drop though. Bouhanni was pretty unlucky I admit. Amazing for Gavira to be so strong at such a young age.

Top Bottom