mildly chauvenistic comment

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

Does anyone else think that victoria pendleton looks a bit, er, ropey? A bit tired and run down all the time?

I worry about her, and suggest ye of little imagination stop leching at her until she gets better. In fact it's probably that causing it.

Keith Oates

Janner
buggi said:
having said that, i am planning on having a similar photo done... but with stockings and sexy underwear added :sad:

QUOTE]

I read somewhere that she did have a set of brief"s on when the photo was taken and it was "brushed out" by the computer operator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It took me agaes to photoshop socks, pants and vest onto that V Pendleton pic - you have got the right idea buggi - but feel free to post the pics here so that longers, Dayvo, Keith, Comedy Pilot, tdr1nka, Dave5n, self,ChrisKH, BoaB,zimzum, very-near,Abitrary, Admin, Aperitif, aqaleigh, Archie, art, Ashtrayhead, barnesy, BigonaBianchi, Bongman, borsuk, Carwash, cchapman, chris667, col, Dannyg, Dave5N, derall, disciple, E-Bygum, Fab Foodie, Fixedwheelnut, gbs, HLaB, jags, johnnyh, Keith Oates, kyuss, MajorMantra, Marin Maniac, maurice, MichaelM, mondobongo, montage, mr_hippo, MTB - Muzzy, Night Train, oxbob, peanut, phil_hg_uk, Radius, Rhythm Thief, rikki, rustychisel, schlafsack, scook94, Smifffy, StephenG, stephenjubb, swee'pea99, threefingerjoe, tod28, WindyRob, Woz!, zimzum42 and a few others can help you choose... :sad::tongue:

U

User482

She's a very attractive, confident young woman who excels in her field. What's not to like?

Greedo

00Db7C-25714984.jpg

Rob S

Over The Hill said:
Partly agree-
Lovely face and top half but legs sacrificed for the sport and so bottom half looks like a russian weightlifter. But if that does it for you......
2008%20UCI%20Track%20Cycling%20World%20Championships%20Day%202%20evening%20011-480-90-480-70.jpg

What twaddle....one of the great things about Victoria is that she manages to be the best/fastest sprinter WITHOUT having massive legs:tongue:

Top Bottom