Miss Goodbody`s hiatus

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Bye Fnaar,see you soon.

View: https://youtu.be/R9Tw16dNyJs

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Yo, I is back:smile::okay:
Things have moved on a bit, and I'm in a good place again after recent upheavals in my life.
Doing well, and feeling ready to contribute here again. :okay:
My work has also moved on, and I'm a wee bit busier than before, so p'raps won't be fully back to my normal level of ridiculousness, but hey... I'll do my best! :smile:

Oh, Miss Goodbody also reports that she is also looking forward to receiving your contributions. She spent some of her time away training to be a nun, but had to leave the nunnery after the incident with the mother superior, the communion wine and the candle.

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
Things have moved on a bit, and I'm in a good place again after recent upheavals in my life.
My work has also moved on, and I'm a wee bit busier than before, so p'raps won't be fully back to my normal level of ridiculousness, but hey... I'll do my best! :smile:

Oh, Miss Goodbody also reports that she is also looking forward to receiving your contributions. She spent some of her time away training to be a nun, but had to leave the nunnery after the incident with the mother superior, the communion wine and the candle.
Was it in Hampton Wick?:whistle:;) Welcome back to the good ship Cyclechat:highfive:!

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
:welcome:

Welcome back @Fnaar :welcome:
Some Members tried to fill your shoes,but they kept coming second to you.

Top Bottom