Miss Goodbody`s hiatus

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

:welcome: Nice to have you back, I did wonder who was trying to sneak up the stairs late the other night.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Yo, I is back:smile::okay:
Things have moved on a bit, and I'm in a good place again after recent upheavals in my life.
Doing well, and feeling ready to contribute here again. :okay:
My work has also moved on, and I'm a wee bit busier than before, so p'raps won't be fully back to my normal level of ridiculousness, but hey... I'll do my best! :smile:

Oh, Miss Goodbody also reports that she is also looking forward to receiving your contributions. She spent some of her time away training to be a nun, but had to leave the nunnery after the incident with the mother superior, the communion wine and the candle.

Welcome back matey, happy that life has moved on and up for you. I'm glad Miss Goodbody is back too, it's been unusually hard without someone on hand to provide light relief.

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Thanks all :okay:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I did wonder where you and miss goodbody had disappeared to. I thought you had eloped. Nice to bave you back.

swansonj

Guru
It's odd, but I had a couple of rides in August with forum members, and then 48 hours later, my life changed forever...currently, it's for the better, and I'm on a roll... doing well. :smile::okay:
And I'm still grateful for you waiting for us at the top of Box Hill..:smile:

Top Bottom