Motorcyclist knows how to deal with drivers that cut him up.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Velominati

I think this bikers particular technique could be used by most cyclists. Its handy, portable and lightweight.
Car drivers can't complain about his tactics, they don't use their mirrors anyway.
The car drivers also get a free sticker...lol
B&Q do a particularly cheap diamond tipped cutter for about 70 quid.....Job Done.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3plT7qSIsU

Last edited:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
:rolleyes:

OP
OP
Velominati

Velominati

Senseless actions from the biker.

I ride both a motorcycle and a bicycle, like most of us I have been cut up, knocked off and nearly had my life ended by some A holes in their cars, the car drivers response is always the same, 'Sorry mate, I didn't see you', an apology is no good to me when I'm laying in A&E with broken bones, I'm all for anything that makes a car driver think twice about cutting up or pulling out on people on two wheels. I agree that the bikers response was a tad over zealous but I'm guessing that the biker had just had enough. Over here in the UK, not a day or week goes by without a number of cyclists being killed or maimed by some dozy prick in a car, I can't really condone the behaviour of that biker but what's the betting that the car driver thinks twice before he cuts up someone else.

hatler

Guru
And what did the biker think the car was going to do as it approached the obstruction on the right of the road ?

Poor anticipation and unreasonable intolerance by the biker there.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Great technique, but totally unjustified on this occasion. A modicum of anticipation and give and take would have allowed the car to merge.... just as I'd expect as a cyclist if blocked by a parked car

OP
OP
Velominati

Velominati

Great technique, but totally unjustified on this occasion. A modicum of anticipation and give and take would have allowed the car to merge.... just as I'd expect as a cyclist if blocked by a parked car
Very true, the biker should have noticed that the car would have to change lanes to avoid the obstruction, I wasn't really saying that the biker was justified in his behaviour, I was really only interested in his unusual technique for dealing with cars.
I expect there are a few cyclist that wish they could have done what that biker did.

Mind you, we could dress like this and keep ourselves really safe.
992130d1432917969-do-i-really-need-body-armour-dh-riding-knights-500x500.jpg

Top Bottom