Mrs V finally understands me after 15 years.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
simon the viking
Fedora, white silk scarf and Crombie overcoat! The world's your lobster!!
I did buy a rather nice (but not silly money) three quarter wollen overcoat last winter instead of the usual ten quid fleece and will admit to feeling rather dapper in it

Yep! ^_^

I love my overcoat but don't get much opportunity to wear it not having a hat that goes with it. If I need a hat I wear my duffle coat and a woolly hat. Or I'm on a bike.
One does not normally wear one`s duffel coat and woolly hat to the Ritz!! Off, or on one`s bike!! Standards!!

Not with a Pink Floyd t-shirt! Now if I'm wearing a Metallica t-shirt...
Is that magnetic?

OP
OP
simon the viking
I've noticed that no one has ridiculed my suggestion of a present... Does this make us all uber cool or are you all as sad as me! As I can buy one from River Island from stock in my local store I reckon its the former and I'm seriously on the money trendwise:whistle:. But I did have to point out to Mrs V its not an Ollie Murs trilby that I want

stephec

Legendary Member
I've noticed that no one has ridiculed my suggestion of a present... Does this make us all uber cool or are you all as sad as me! As I can buy one from River Island from stock in my local store I reckon its the former and I'm seriously on the money trendwise:whistle:. But I did have to point out to Mrs V its not an Ollie Murs trilby that I want
You'll look class.

I've only worn mine once, to a 1940's event last year.

Top Bottom