Mudguards for 2015 Cannondale Synapse

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lloydy_bike

Hi folks....I need some mudguards for my 2015 Synapse. I`ve been doing some research and it appears that different mudguards suit different year models (2011,2013 etc) I was looking at `Sks raceblades` but some people say they don`t fit the Synapse and some people say they`re perfect for a Synapse.

Please help folks! does anybody have guards on their Synapse? if so, which ones?
(I need a recommendation for winter tyres too)

Thanks very much!

vickster

Legendary Member
A friend of mine has raceblades fitted on her 2014 51cm Synapse

How about going to your LBS and getting them to advise and sort :smile:. Let them have the pain of fitting too!

What width tyres do you run, 23s may help your dilemma

Brian Stacks

I have the race blades on my 2015 supersix EVO if that's a help. I would advise continental 4000s as give me plenty of cofidence. 25mm tyres for a more forgiving ride and race blades do fit. Hope this helps :rain:

mustang1

Guru

How about going to your LBS and getting them to advise and sort :smile:. Let them have the pain of fitting too!

What vickster said. My friend also has a synapse (don't know what year) with race blades that she fitted herself (she says its easy) but idk what size tires she has.

I had race blades a long time ago and I recall they were easy to fit but not 4 season sturdy.

mustang1

Guru
I have the race blades on my 2015 supersix EVO if that's a help. I would advise continental 4000s as give me plenty of cofidence. 25mm tyres for a more forgiving ride and race blades do fit. Hope this helps :rain:
Thanks ks for this. I think I might try race blades on my supersix too. I have 25mm gp4000.

OP
OP
Lloydy_bike

Lloydy_bike

I`m going to go to Evans tomorrow to browse as it`s Black friday, I may pop down to Scott`s on Stratford road too. 8-)

OP
OP
Lloydy_bike

Lloydy_bike

I bought some SKS raceblades......they just DO NOT fit the Synapse, I suppose this isn`t the place to ask advice.

vickster

Legendary Member
I bought some SKS raceblades......they just DO NOT fit the Synapse, I suppose this isn`t the place to ask advice.
I refer the learned gentleman to my post above...mudguards = LBS pain
If they can't fit them, you won't get charged

Top Bottom