MX5 Scammer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Glenn

Veteran
They are good little cars, in 2005 I went to Le Mans in my mates Mk1, it was loaded with camping equipment and 2 weeks worth of clothes for each of us. Straight after the race we headed down to Gap to start a tour of Alpine passes starting along the Route du Napoleon, also 5 laps around the Nurburgring, 3000 miles later we returned home without the car missing a beat, it did need a new set of disc pads all round though.

Last edited:

Drago

Legendary Member
Any car I can't fit in unless the roof is down is not good.

OP
OP
MarkF

MarkF

Guru

I wouldn't like it at £5.7 grand, a horrible cravat and driving gloves thing.

They are good little cars, in 2005 I went to Le Mans in my mates Mk1, it was loaded with camping equipment and 2 weeks worth of clothes for each of us. Straight after the race we headed down to Gap to start a tour of Alpine passes starting along the Route du Napoleon, also 5 laps around the Nurburgring, 3000 miles later we returned home without the car missing a beat, it did need a new set of disc pads all round though.

Sounds great, we have something similar planned, a Picos tour then skirt the Pyrenees to BCN. Mk1's are now rising in value, so many have been scrapped or modded that the stock originals are now at the price tipping point. MrsF has stopped banging on about me crashing the last one (after nearly 3 years), this is going to be a surprise for her. An unmolested silver one would be nice.

Mazda-MX5-Eunos-Roadster-16-Automatic-MK1-in.jpg

Attachments

• Mazda-MX5-Eunos-Roadster-16-Automatic-MK1-in.jpg
    Mazda-MX5-Eunos-Roadster-16-Automatic-MK1-in.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 12

screenman

Legendary Member

looks nothing like a bicycle. This is still cyclechat.co.uk ?...Wish there was a separate forum called something like carchat.co.uk so that these folk who wanna chat about cars can do so on a car forum, not a cycle forum. Yes i am grumpy:dry:

Top Bottom