My first trike photos

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Nice :smile:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
:bravo: Thanks ! :thumbsup:

Is the seat-back high enough for you not to need a head-rest ? Or would a head-rest get in the way when you are bumping along off-road ? :ohmy:

byegad

Legendary Member
Sorry to butt into Numbnuts thread but with regard to 'headrests' more accurately neck rests.

My QNT has one and the Trail doesn't. I do use the one on the QNT, for a nap at the roadside on occasion but on the mainly rough roads in NE England don't use it on the move. Blurred vision is not useful! On the Trail I can honestly say I've never missed having one.

Additionally you can usually make one up yourself from plastic piping or from the bits box. (The kind you use for a sink waste pipe or smaller.)

Last edited:
Same here,

I have a large one on the Gekko, and a small one on the Expedition, none at all on the Kettwiesel

I use them if they are there, but do not really miss one when it isn't

starhawk

There also is another aspect of the headrest, rear lights has often mounts intended for vertical tubes and no one for horizontal tubes. When I bought the Krispy Steves headrest I finally got a god place to mount the rear bicygnals

Have fun on your trike and keep us updated on your rides.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Although I like the fish and flag they will add a lot of drag to the trike. I threw out a load of recumbent flags the other day. If you PM me your address I will make one that wont blow to bits and that can be seen without holding you back. No charge but you have to post a photo with it flying

mrandmrspoves

Middle aged bald git.
That looks lovely. I think that the trikes look such fun and keep meaning to find somewhere where I can have a go on one.
Saluki, I believe you are based over in Wymondham? I am not too far away in King's Lynn and you are welcome to come and have a go on mine.

Top Bottom