My New Cheap Chinese Carbon Wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
P

philhul

gold chain as well?

Of course
wink.gif

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy

Looks stealthy! Does it show up on radar?

VVNcyclist

Hi I just started looking into doing something similar and was interested in wondering what you experience is in the long term since you've had a good bit of time to break in and really test your frame and wheels, etc.

conkurs

Also interested to see how this story ended....?

Ambulance ride?

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
I'm also interested in buying some carbon wheels from China... so have been trawling the forums.. found yours most informative .. then I came across this one from Seoul in Korea... looks like someones plagurised your posting!!! but changed the name of the supplier!!

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/morocco/THFD78STF2T0PSSGJ

Are you truly surprised?
Unbranded products from the far east are questionable at best imho. The very fact that the supplier who shipped the wheels is prepared to lie and break laws to avoid paying custom charges, should make you question what you are getting.
If they are prepared to lie, deceive and break the law... It shows that they cut corners for maximum gain and are dishonest.
What makes you think they are not prepared to lie and deceive you?, What makes you think your getting the specification and materials you believe?, what makes you think they have been tested and corners have not been cut.

Reviews are regularly plagiarized to promote unbranded products from the far east, seen it loads of times.

Top Bottom