My new N+1

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Just got back from a quick lunchtime spin and wanted to share the joy.
Despite a slightly shaky start with the test ride, I'm absolutely loving this bike!!
If you don't current own a CX, I strongly recommend you rush straight out and buy one, they're brilliant!
OK, I know I put up a pic in the commuting thread this morning, but I want to show it off ^_^

10015167_10205532737612361_3812000888271179920_n_zpslh1l41fx.jpg

That's a cracking looking bike, I'm surprised the wheel reflectors haven't 'fallen off' yet.

OP
OP
Panter

Panter

Just call me Chris...
That's a cracking looking bike, I'm surprised the wheel reflectors haven't 'fallen off' yet.

I can't get them off! I did wonder if the LBS glued the plastic screws in as it may have been used for test rides, but they won't come out.
It is actually my commuting bike, so I don't really mind them staying on

OP
OP
Panter

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Nice bike! I quite fancy a CX but just can't justify another cycle ... yes I can ... no I can't ... etc ^_^
Enjoy!

Thanks Geoff :smile: Very early days for me yet, but my only regret is not buying one Years ago!
Even had a guy on a MTB asking about it. (after he'd caught up at the lights ^_^ )
It really is pretty quick, and sure footed off road too from the limited testing I'v done so far.
Go on, you've earned it!

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Just got back from a quick lunchtime spin and wanted to share the joy.
Despite a slightly shaky start with the test ride, I'm absolutely loving this bike!!
If you don't current own a CX, I strongly recommend you rush straight out and buy one, they're brilliant!
OK, I know I put up a pic in the commuting thread this morning, but I want to show it off ^_^

10015167_10205532737612361_3812000888271179920_n_zpslh1l41fx.jpg

Nice.

What model/year is that. Not seen that colour before.

OP
OP
Panter

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Very nice.
I am thinking about a CX (due a new bike next year) :smile:
Does he/she have a name yet?

Thank you! And, sounds like a plan!
No, no name, I don't name any of them. They're just soulless lumps of metal...that I get incredibly attached to :blush:

Nice.

What model/year is that. Not seen that colour before.

Shamefully, I'm not quite sure. I did some Googling when I got it, and still can't work it out.
It's only the entry level one, and was discounted as being last Years colours so I think it's a 2014 TCX3 although google images seem to suggest it's a 2012?
The receipt, and all the branding on the bike, just gives it as TCX.

Mrs M

Guru
^_^
Thank you! And, sounds like a plan!
No, no name, I don't name any of them. They're just soulless lumps of metal...that I get incredibly attached to :blush:

Shamefully, I'm not quite sure. I did some Googling when I got it, and still can't work it out.
It's only the entry level one, and was discounted as being last Years colours so I think it's a 2014 TCX3 although google images seem to suggest it's a 2012?
The receipt, and all the branding on the bike, just gives it as TCX.
Aw shame, looks like a Rodney to me!! :bicycle:
(Am watching Only Fools and Horses just now) :smile:

Top Bottom