My new RT-58

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Martin p

Matt black all the way^_^
Think your are right SG , called in the Sheffield branch for a quick look on Sunday dropping the wife off at Meadowhall , looked fantastic in black :thumbsup: . Going over to Barnsley on Friday to sort it out hopefully . The lime & White looked pretty good too mind ;)

BigAl68

Über Member
DSC_0204.JPG
Matt black, Matt black did I mention matt black

nuttall1991

Hi Mr Nuttall , how are you getting on with Sram rival ?

I love it, the hoods are real comfy. Changing up a gear takes the slightest of touches and there is a good range of adjustment which is useful for my small hands. The RD has been playing up a little half way through the gears in that it isn't changing up/down one gear but that's due to the new cable stretching and I just need to index the gears, which I have been putting off admittedly...

Martin p

I love it, the hoods are real comfy. Changing up a gear takes the slightest of touches and there is a good range of adjustment which is useful for my small hands. The RD has been playing up a little half way through the gears in that it isn't changing up/down one gear but that's due to the new cable stretching and I just need to index the gears, which I have been putting off admittedly...

Nice one , I've got small hands too & never feel confident braking on the drops with Shimano's levers . I've also got apex on my flat bar & really like it :smile:. Not long now & I'm off to Planet X to sort it out :thumbsup:

nuttall1991

Nice one , I've got small hands too & never feel confident braking on the drops with Shimano's levers . I've also got apex on my flat bar & really like it :smile:. Not long now & I'm off to Planet X to sort it out :thumbsup:

yeah i feel really confident braking on the hoods and it's the first time i can say actually say that! The hoods aren't very wide you see so you can get your hands round quite easily.

HovR

Über Member
Looking good, love the de-stickered wheels. Haven't dared desticker my road bike wheels yet, but I just did so to the wheels I'm planning on building up my mountain bike with, and they're looking so much better!

+1 on the photography, excellent photos. Want to take some of my bike? :tongue:

OP
OP
U

User33236

Looking good, love the de-stickered wheels. Haven't dared desticker my road bike wheels yet, but I just did so to the wheels I'm planning on building up my mountain bike with, and they're looking so much better!

+1 on the photography, excellent photos. Want to take some of my bike? :tongue:

Go for it. I've de-stickered all my wheels.

Ta for comments on the pics..... If I'm ever down your way with my camera lol.

Martin p

You're not wrong SG , I'm chomping at the bit already :smile:
Sat in the back garden with a beer in my hand & the Barbie going seems to be helping though :thumbsup: . Never thought about destrickering tbh but I might go for half the stickers to loose only half the speed;)

Top Bottom