My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cyclist33

A photo taken from my new Samsung Galaxy S5. I hope to take more while on my cycling excursions.

flower_and_bee.jpg
pretty good! shame its a mobile phone as it has autofocused on the petals instead of the bee.

get a camera with manual focus and get tuning onto those insects!!

Attachments

• flower_and_bee.jpg
    flower_and_bee.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 26

grecinos

Veteran
pretty good! shame its a mobile phone as it has autofocused on the petals instead of the bee.

get a camera with manual focus and get tuning onto those insects!!

The camera on this smartphone has selective focus capability. I think I just need a little more practice. Even still, pretty darn good if you ask me :smile:

Cyclist33

B+. Relatively easy to get a great shot focused on a still flower, harder to get the sharpness on a bee.

Good luck with the practising. By selective focus I assume you mean touch-screen autofocus pointing?

grecinos

Veteran
B+. Relatively easy to get a great shot focused on a still flower, harder to get the sharpness on a bee.

Good luck with the practising. By selective focus I assume you mean touch-screen autofocus pointing?
Exactly, I was having to click on the screen to bring the bee into focus while getting ready to take the photo at the same time. Thanks for the Bee + rating, hehe ^_^

clid61

Veteran
2 hour drum and bass service courtesy of youtube, of this beauty , been dancing most of it !

Attachments

• WP_20141114_11_43_37_Pro.jpg
    WP_20141114_11_43_37_Pro.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 24

Cyclist33

DSC02377.JPG

What a fantastic beach riding bivi overnight trip to and around Newborough Forest on Anglesey this weekend.

5 riders, Jeff, John, John, Tim and Mark arrived at the designated start point at just after 12pm on Saturday 15th November.
We had clear sky's, warm weather and a perfect forecast for the next 24 hours.
So, once loaded up with all that we needed off we went into the sun for a 24 hour beach bivi ride.

I'll let the pictures do the talking, here are my 4 favourite shots with a few words under each
15804612165_8c1d1d0776_c.jpg

15619421107_e5773afcd9_c.jpg

15802727181_750403362a_c.jpg

15619756000_24c662d7e5_z.jpg

Top Bottom