My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
Went for a wander on foot this evening to Wimpole-

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Dave 123

Legendary Member
@JohnClimber ......

image.jpg

No!

Hyslop

Veteran
.Whether or not it is the same vehicle,I dont know,but "it" was parked outside Vaseys,just off Crown St on Friday.As I was on my way to Palace,I cheekily asked if Rapha kit was due on the menu! or was there a chance of a test ride on a Dogma!Well,no of course,but thoughts werethat it might be related in some way to the Jaguar dealership locally or in advance of the T of B.Did you go and ask!?

WP_20150802_19_08_24_Pro_zpseu7yapyi.jpg

Hummmmmmmmmmm:scratch:
Just been to make a cuppa and noticed this outside...

Hummmmmmmmmmm:scratch:

Attachments

• WP_20150802_19_08_24_Pro_zpseu7yapyi.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 27
D

Deleted member 23692

EPO: one cube or two?
As I've got 3 Cubes, I spose that'll be my answer :smile:

Whether or not it is the same vehicle,I dont know,but "it" was parked outside Vaseys,just off Crown St on Friday.As I was on my way to Palace,I cheekily asked if Rapha kit was due on the menu! or was there a chance of a test ride on a Dogma!Well,no of course,but thoughts were that it might be related in some way to the Jaguar dealership locally or in advance of the T of B.Did you go and ask!?
I spose it could be the same one. The neighbours do have a frequent Jag driving visitor, who always has a different/new one. So I assume he's dealership connected some how.

I also assume it's one of many promo cars they have dotted around the country at the mo. milking the TdF interest.

Top Bottom