My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisEyles

Guru
A new visitor to our garden today.... I should probably be less pleased, but it *was* pretty cute scooting up and down the sunflowers. As long as it doesn't get into the shed and nibble my bloomin' tyres!!!
BestRattyPic.JPG

Katherine

Guru
Lovely early evening walk, incoming tide.

IMG_20150803_200302.jpg

A new visitor to our garden today.... I should probably be less pleased, but it *was* pretty cute scooting up and down the sunflowers. As long as it doesn't get into the shed and nibble my bloomin' tyres!!!
View attachment 98793

Hah! we thought it was cute when they started going to our bird feeder too, first one, then three or four, all squirming around, climbing over each other; they got in the shed, they got in the house; less cute. Buy a cat.

gds58

Über Member
Just been to make a cuppa and noticed this outside...

WP_20150802_19_08_24_Pro_zpseu7yapyi.jpg

Hummmmmmmmmmm:scratch:
I think it's probably a promo one as it doesn't have the Pro teams racking system on the roof. Another clue would be in it's registration number as all the Team Sky ones have a 'SKY' reg' number. Nice set of wheels to drive around in though!

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I think it's probably a promo one as it doesn't have the Pro teams racking system on the roof. Another clue would be in it's registration number as all the Team Sky ones have a 'SKY' reg' number. Nice set of wheels to drive around in though!
You certainly couldnt tell by that registration plate.........it could also be a single rider recce the TOB course and doesnt need multiple roof mounts

Spartak