My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SWSteve

Guru
22291002521_49cebce9ac_z.jpg

1st 20 miles from this morning I was acting as Dave and Andy's Cyclo Cross Lands End to John O'Groats lead out man, but I was struggling a little when you see my next photo of the bike I was on, at least I didn't slow them down.

21657766494_56d3c7334a_z.jpg

A very quiet day on the beach with a tail wind to help.
55 miles this morning topping off a 130mile 3 day's of riding :smile:

What's the fat bike like to ride?

What's the fat bike like to ride?

If it doesn't make you fitter it will kill you ;-)

No but seriously, if you don't smile during or after a ride on a Fat Bike you need to give up cycling.

IMAG2431.jpg
at the weekend, I attended a discover fungi course run by the organisation that look after the park land in Milton Keynes - called the parks trust appropriately enough.

I wont try to even start to explain but it was a cracking couple of hours spent with two very enthusiastic guides (Justin and Nicky).

I managed a couple if phone images, I think the one below is the best one.

There is so much more I now know about this image just by listening to the guys who guided the walk.
IMAG1844.jpg

Mo1959

Legendary Member
You just brightened up my day @SatNavSaysStraightOn and @Mo1959 some stunning photos - of a beautiful part of the world. I'm presently sitting in an office in London with views of concrete everywhere.
Thanks. Afraid sitting both in an office and in a large city would be my worst nightmare. I am a country lover through and through.

Top Bottom