My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

briantrumpet

Legendary Member
Chamaloc at 8.45 this morning

wp-image-2119424203jpg.jpg

briantrumpet

Legendary Member
It seems I just point and shoot round here. Le Bez at Châtillon-en-Diois today:

wp-1469974375281.jpg

Mrs M

Guru
image.jpeg
No cycling this weekend :sad:
Been on landlord duties (scrubbing the place after our last tenant vacated and having some work done).
At it most of yesterday, only to receive a call first thing thing this morning from a viewer saying didn't realise the location and too far from work. (30 mins) :angry:
"How do I get there" Use route planner, (petroleum geologist, ffs).
Anyway preparing a wee treat for us both this afternoon, think we deserve it :angel:
P.S. I am eating most of the peas.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
View attachment 137096 No cycling this weekend :sad:
Been on landlord duties (scrubbing the place after our last tenant vacated and having some work done).
At it most of yesterday, only to receive a call first thing thing this morning from a viewer saying didn't realise the location and too far from work. (30 mins) :angry:
Anyway preparing a wee treat for us both this afternoon, think we deserve it :angel:
30mins I wish I was that close.

You have the same radio as me.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
View attachment 137096 No cycling this weekend :sad:

We got some peas in their pods this week too - lovely aren't they? Some even made it into meals...:laugh:

Top Bottom