My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
[QUOTE 4445920, member: 21629"]Oops, sorry.[/QUOTE]
It's not a telling off. I just thought you might be interested if you hadn't seen it as there are lots of good pictures in that thread.

Last edited:

Mrs M

Guru
[QUOTE 4445894, member: 21629"]Cat :smile:
Ages ago we have had Bagyra, Fat One, Grey, Blue Eyed, Fluffy, Ginger (she lived 13 years), another Fluffy, Purrrrr etc
I took cats and a dog from shelter and their love was incredible. Or we used to take cats abandoned on a road near our house. My grandma hated dogs and cats but after my grandad took home first cat something happnened and she was taking every homeless cat, she fell in love with them. Once we had 3 cats, 2 dogs and a rabbit. :biggrin:[/QUOTE]
Shelter animals give a special love :smile:
They know you chose to help them an appreciate their rescuers :wub:

gds58

Über Member
29069524115_ff0f673b42_c.jpg

Last Nights Sturgeon Moon
Wow, that is bloody amazing!!

gds58

Über Member
[QUOTE 4434980, member: 21629"]Very important photo for me - in 2009 I won 1st place in Lithuania's MTB competition in women elite:
2qdud13.jpg

Although it's not a picture of the day but I have lots of glorious days to remember. And that's a crap bike with RST Cappa fork :biggrin: and Deore LX drivetrain :smile: but it took me to the first place leaving my "enemies" with carbon bikes and FOX, XTR behind me. :smile: During those days I was full of life joy.
A year 2009 was the best one in my life. I will give the rest of my life to live 2009 again. Lots of races, ride 500km in 24 hours, many other rides, cyclist boyfriend, good job ... If I could turn back time ...[/QUOTE]
You are very beautiful and I don't think you need to turn back time. If you ever get the chance watch a film called 'Sliding Doors'. The theme song is 'Turn Back Time' by Aqua. A fantastic and very poingnant film. You have clearly achieved some very special things in your life and you should be very proud of those.
Graham

[QUOTE 4445156, member: 21629"]

Lithuania, Kedainiai town. Best bike lock ever.
View attachment 142108 [/QUOTE]

Looking at that, I can't help but think about an old Ogri cartoon, where he ties Kickstart (his dog) to 'Armegedddon' (his motorbike) & leaves him to stand guard
Hands up, who remembers/read Ogri?

Until a bitch in season, attracts Kickstarts attention........ cue motorbike dragged down street

I think that red lead would be of no significance in a similar situation

Top Bottom