My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sittingbull

Veteran
The Albert dock, Liverpool:

cc1.jpg

cc2.jpg

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
So, it's a lightship, with a radio station?

sittingbull

Veteran
Basically yes :thumbsup:
First off I had my bearings slightly out :blush: It's in Canning Dock, the Albert Dock is in the background when I took the second photo.
From this article it would appear to be a one month "tourist attraction" by adding a radio station to a vessel which has been moored there for some time ("Planet Liverpool").
According to Wiki there were originally 5 different ships broadcasting from international waters between 1964 and 1990.

Cameronmu917772

To everyone that managed out even last week but more over the weekend. Grrrr to you all. My new job keeps me busy 12 hours a day and on random shifts so my poor bike has been left to sit :sad: not only this but her indoors decided we should go away camping over the weekend for her birthday. 20 degree sunshine and roads like butter in the highlands this is what I had to put up with.
image.jpg

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
To everyone that managed out even last week but more over the weekend. Grrrr to you all. My new job keeps me busy 12 hours a day and on random shifts so my poor bike has been left to sit :sad: not only this but her indoors decided we should go away camping over the weekend for her birthday. 20 degree sunshine and roads like butter in the highlands this is what I had to put up with. View attachment 43191
A like for the picture not the lack of cycling.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.

Beautiful photo. Thank you.

To everyone that managed out even last week but more over the weekend. Grrrr to you all. My new job keeps me busy 12 hours a day and on random shifts so my poor bike has been left to sit :sad: not only this but her indoors decided we should go away camping over the weekend for her birthday. 20 degree sunshine and roads like butter in the highlands this is what I had to put up with. View attachment 43191
Loch Etive?

Top Bottom