My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
tumblr_n4p5u2rsyk1sv3r9no1_1280.jpg

Bryony

Veteran
On a visit to our local cafe for breakfast Sunday morning we found these parked outside!
image.jpg

They are doing a 78 mile charity ride this Sunday on them! Rather them than me, I'd much prefer 78 miles on my road bike.

The grey skies cleared and we had a wonderful warm and sunny afternoon

This big old Oak tree (with bike for scale) at the top of Geddington Chase Northants.

IMG_5104 Panorama.jpg

My route followed part of the Womens Tour de France (Oundle-Northampton stage) which takes place in a few days.

Just outside Grafton Underwood there was a US air base in WWII which housed 3000 American personnel they flew B17 Flying Fortress bombers from this airfield,

IMG_5118.jpg

That's brilliant. :smile:
Thanks - they have also done something on the otherside of the trunk as well... looks like a backdoor into the den, but I will have to wait until I see them at home to go and ask permission to get a photo of it!

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I ran out this morning and took some photos before it started to rain. This photo is of a footpath that runs through my property. At end, you can just about see the stile that leads to my neighbours property. The bluebells are late this year. They have only just started coming up over the last few days.
Scotialass was good enough to straighten it for me, because I'm useless.
Screenshot_2014-05-01-11-58-33.png

Top Bottom