My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam1965

Ride out today, 30k on the road, came back home got the MTB out and did another 20k with my wife and son in tow around Adlington/Poynton area
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Peteaud

Veteran
Lyme, Lynton and Lynmouth weekend 043.JPG

Peteaud

Veteran
[QUOTE 3064026, member: 9609"]Is it a water powered one ?
There is something similar to this at Saltburn on the Yorshire coast, water fills into the car at the top and when it outweighs the car at the bottom it goes down as the other comes up, simple but ingenious.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's the one at Lynton / Lynmouth.

http://www.cliffrailwaylynton.co.uk/

I love that part of the world but its a bit of a journey so not one we do often.

[QUOTE 3064026, member: 9609"]Is it a water powered one ?
There is something similar to this at Saltburn on the Yorshire coast, water fills into the car at the top and when it outweighs the car at the bottom it goes down as the other comes up, simple but ingenious.[/QUOTE]

For a minute there I thought it only went up when the tide came in and then back down when the tide receded ^_^

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
They are quite pretty. This person always lines the bike path with flowers near her home, and keeps an attractive garden along the path.

Effyb4

Veteran
There seem to be a few of us in the Thurrock area. My rides tend to take in Orsett, Grays, Bulphan and Stanford-le-Hope

Top Bottom