National Championships 2015 Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
This is looking tasty..
Will PK outdrag Cav oop the hill?

sleaver

Veteran
Was Kennaugh just knackered or did he look like someone who had just won the National Championship for the second year in a row but knows he won't be going to the Tour?

screenman

Legendary Member
Just about to get in the shower, standing next to the podium is not a good idea, unless of course you want to get soaked in bubbly.

OP
OP
Flying_Monkey

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
feel a bit gutted for Cav - that was a mind-boggling ride from him

It's confirmed to me something I've been thinking for a while, which is that as his sprinting speed slows down as he gets older, he still has a winning future as a more versatile one-day classics rider, should he choose to move in that direction - not for the really hilly races, but certainly for the others.

OP
OP
Flying_Monkey

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Add the unexpected winners in the men's races in both Germany (Bora-Argon18's Buchmann) and France (Auber 93's Tronet), and this Championship season has already been more interesting than usual.

raindog

er.....
And let's not forget Owain Doull of Team Wiggins winning the under 23 prize in front of Simon Yates

rich p

ridiculous old lush
That interview with Kennaugh at the end, sounded like a man who is ready to move to a different team, to me.

raindog

er.....
I think its more a case of sky having riders that could be team leaders as super domestiques means they are not a threat to the lead riders..........hopefully ( thinks tdf 2012 )
in other words "there's probably more wasted talent in Sky than any other team"

Top Bottom