Never be caught short again

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Listed 5 near me, all closed by Leicester council due to 'Male Homosexual Activity' according to the City Council's representative I spoke to earlier in the year.

snorri

Legendary Member
Checked my nearest one, it's not shown although there is an indication of one some 2 miles away in the middle of a field but I know it does not exist. Just looking around locally I see they have one sited in the middle of quite a wide and deep river, it doesn't exist either:sad:.
Send it back to the drawing board.

Peteaud

Veteran
The one in town is not on the map. The other 2 listed near me dont exist, one is in a camp site that is only open in the summer, the other closed about 10 years ago.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Apparently there are none anywhere near me. No surprises there as I live in the middle of nowhere.

Ganymede

Veteran
I tell you what, now I know exactly why Soho smells of wee in the summer... Mind you that's not just no public lavs, since there are millions in the pubs, bars, cinemas, theatres and restaurants that everyone's just come out of, but because it's now de rigeur for blokes (mostly blokes) to just whip it out in the street. And they have those events in Trafalgar Square all the time, rallies and protests and whatever, and no extra provision. Sigh.

Top Bottom