new addition to the family

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theloafer

Legendary Member
n+1 not for me.... (have 4 already).... but my girlfriend :dance: got it from the ctc forum she is well pleased with it and even named her gwendoline need mudguards+and a rack yet also bottle cages
001.JPG

002.JPG
003.JPG
005.JPG

Last edited:

young Ed

Veteran
doesn't look bad by no means!
shimano deore crankset? what size wheels+tyres?

what's it for? commuting, toepaths, touring, shopping?
Cheers Ed

OP
OP
theloafer

theloafer

Legendary Member
doesn't look bad by no means!
shimano deore crankset? what size wheels+tyres?

what's it for? commuting, toepaths, touring, shopping?
Cheers Ed

hi young Ed
touring mostly ... am planning a joggle next year for my 60th karon will be joining me.. its in pristine condition ^_^
add from ctc forum

Jamis Coda Comp Femme 2013 Womens tourer / hybrid bike. £290.

SOLD - THANK YOU.

PRICE REDUCED AND NOW INCLUDES DELIVERY

My friend bought this from Evans in Nottingham, just less than a year ago, but it is really too small for her and it's only been ridden 4 times. I think it would probably suit a rider up to about 5' 5" tall.
We have the receipt and owner's manual and we paid £440 for it in the sale.

The bike is in Nottingham (NG10) if anybody is interested and wants to view it or ride it. I think the geometry for this model is still available on the Jamis website.

It has some nice bits on it:-
Frame Reynolds 520 double-butted chromoly main tubes, double tapered cromo stays, forged dropouts with eyelets
Forks Carbon fibre unicrown with brake mounts, low-rider carrier mounts and forged dropouts with single eyelets
Tyres are Vittoria Randonneur with Double Shielding puncture protection and reflective sidewalls, 700 × 32c
Stem is easy-adjust type NVO Components TM-3 adjustable threadless system (ATS)
Rear Derailleur:Shimano Alivio M410 SGS
Saddle:Selle San Marco Elba with Syntex + Kevlar cover and carbon steel rails

There are some pics on Flickr - please let me know if you need any more. https://www.flickr.com/photos/bigyawn/s ... 552180246/

Top Bottom