new bike, test ride :D

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

young Ed

Veteran
so the new bike is built, the gears set, the brakes braking but not breaking :smile: and the saddle and bars adjusted
just a little 5 mile spin but enough to see that everything was running fine and smooth. even managed a new PB on my favorite strava segment, after more than 6 months of thrashing along it on the old bike :tongue:

this is the only pic i have of it and it really doesn't do it justice :sad:
001_zps75871856.jpg

scott speedster 2009, hydroformed alu frame with carbon forks, bontrager wheels fitted new this year, brand new black bar tape, 105 groupset apart from crankset (might be compag i forget) and tektro brake calipers
love the 105 levers and rear mech, they look and feel and work so good :biggrin: :biggrin:

time for a proper ride tomorrow i say :bicycle:
Cheers Ed

rebelpeter

so the new bike is built, the gears set, the brakes braking but not breaking :smile: and the saddle and bars adjusted
just a little 5 mile spin but enough to see that everything was running fine and smooth. even managed a new PB on my favorite strava segment, after more than 6 months of thrashing along it on the old bike :tongue:

this is the only pic i have of it and it really doesn't do it justice :sad:
001_zps75871856.jpg

scott speedster 2009, hydroformed alu frame with carbon forks, bontrager wheels fitted new this year, brand new black bar tape, 105 groupset apart from crankset (might be compag i forget) and tektro brake calipers
love the 105 levers and rear mech, they look and feel and work so good :biggrin: :biggrin:

time for a proper ride tomorrow i say :bicycle:
Cheers Ed
Wow looks grrrrrreat to me hope u enjoy it.

Mrs M

Guru
:thumbsup: Very nice, enjoy!

OP
OP
young Ed

young Ed

Veteran
@Banjo i was just wondering how long it would be until you find this thread :tongue:
i reckon about 30 or 40 miles tomorrow on it to get a real feel for it
look forward to hearing from you, thanks
Cheers Ed

Top Bottom