New Bike! Specialized Allez 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Enjoyedincubus

Regular
My new bike has finally arrived!!

I had to watch a YouTube video to figure out how the front wheel went on. Oh the shame!

Just need to adjust the seat and fit the reflectors

Anyway, here is a pic of it. Stock at the moment but bottle cage, lights etc are hopefully arriving tomorrow.

Can't wait to take it out. I need to figure out how the gears work though!! Haha

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    144.1 KB · Views: 182
:thumbsup::thumbsup:,nice,I like it.
Looks very squat and robust looking

Oldfentiger

Veteran
Regarding figuring out the gears.......
Looks like you have the chain on the large ring at the front, and the second largest at the back.
You wouldn't ride it like that.
There are people on here who will be better than me at telling you why.

Nice bike btw

OP
OP
E

Enjoyedincubus

Regular
That's usually the first thing I take off!
Ill get right on that!

Thanks folks. I'll get it all adjusted tomorrow in the hope of taking it out on the weekend.

Regarding figuring out the gears.......
Looks like you have the chain on the large ring at the front, and the second largest at the back.
You wouldn't ride it like that.
There are people on here who will be better than me at telling you why.

Nice bike btw

Eh? You can ride it how ever you like. Bb

OP
OP
E

Enjoyedincubus

Regular
I've suffered a minor blow to my plans for my first ride this weekend. Royal Mail has lost my parcel containing my helmet etc.

By lost I mean that I had a delivery confirmation even though Royal Mail didn't even attend the address.

I guess I'll have to settle riding up and down my cul de sac for now. Sad times.

I've suffered a minor blow to my plans for my first ride this weekend. Royal Mail has lost my parcel containing my helmet etc.

By lost I mean that I had a delivery confirmation even though Royal Mail didn't even attend the address.

I guess I'll have to settle riding up and down my cul de sac for now. Sad times.

Check local addresses with similar road names.

I had the same problem recently, but went for a walk and found my parcel propped up against the door of 1 The Granary, instead of 1 The Maltings!

Graham

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member

You don't need a helmet to ride a bike, get on the bike and go for a spin.

Top Bottom