New carbon build

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just built this up from a mint Ribble frame off the Bay, parts sourced from my 2010 Boardman Team, upgraded RS80 wheels, mainly Rival, with Apex mech and cassette for Devon hills.
Also got the option of red bar tape and or black/grey tyres, what do you think?

UJbdTwRA

8Ge1J1g2

Psyclist

Über Member
Great set up. I'd go for black bar tape and black tyres to be honest.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Was just looking at your picture and started noticing stuff in the background which looked very familiar :biggrin: What Mail Centre are you based in ? :hyper: Work in Edinburgh myself. Although I notice a lack of multicoloured flipcharts, graphs and pretty pictures on the walls :tongue:

OP
OP
tincaman

tincaman

Guru
Was just looking at your picture and started noticing stuff in the background which looked very familiar :biggrin: What Mail Centre are you based in ? :hyper: Work in Edinburgh myself. Although I notice a lack of multicoloured flipcharts, graphs and pretty pictures on the walls :tongue:

Huh, How did you get that from those two pictures?
Anyway fill yer boots, you know you love it.
You can see I am busy. :bicycle:

2012-06-09%2014.58.32.jpg

2012-06-09%2014.46.08.jpg

2012-06-09%2014.46.54.jpg

2012-06-09%2014.46.25.jpg

2012-06-09%2014.57.56.jpg

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
yep piss poor build quality with piss poor PCs to match. So you on shift? I just came off shifts last year and took over the MTL role.

MrB1obby

I think red bar tape is too common now, and the tyres don't match the rest of the bike. Black tyres and bar tape although I reckon red pedals could look quite nice if that's possible :scratch:

Top Bottom