FNRttC New FNRttC Website...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
I bet I know where that is :smile:.
I think your guess is the same as mine ;)

mmmmartin

Random geezer
There'll be an email to the entire club soon-ish, with the latest dates and rides.

This will include the christmas ride, a summer weekend in east anglia, the tour, the exciting new PayPal button so you can pay once then never think about it again (and ride leaders won't have to carry a pocketful of coins and try to remember who has paid), and some exciting and clever new routes and destinations, not all of which are secret. Not any more, anyway....

then on December 1 the Tour details will go on an email to everyone.

after the emails there'll be social meeja - twitter'n'stuff and on here. anyone would think it's been planned.....

14 rides planned, five countries, airports, cathedrals, university, beer, ferries, nights, days, Johnny Foreigner, and all for two quid. How cool is that?*
Antarctic frigging freezing, that's how cool it is

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
There'll be an email to the entire club soon-ish, with the latest dates and rides.

This will include the christmas ride, a summer weekend in east anglia, the tour, the exciting new PayPal button so you can pay once then never think about it again (and ride leaders won't have to carry a pocketful of coins and try to remember who has paid), and some exciting and clever new routes and destinations, not all of which are secret. Not any more, anyway....

then on December 1 the Tour details will go on an email to everyone.

after the emails there'll be social meeja - twitter'n'stuff and on here. anyone would think it's been planned.....

14 rides planned, five countries, airports, cathedrals, university, beer, ferries, nights, days, Johnny Foreigner, and all for two quid. How cool is that?*
Antarctic frigging freezing, that's how cool it is
14 rides? 10 listed on the website...... (I know of one that will definitely get the official seal of approval. And one that might- will make further enquiries for that one, haven't had another reply after the initial interest).

Some bits of the Downslink approaching Shoreham-by-Sea are rough enough to warrant some suspension. I have a bad memory of riding my road bike down it once - but it seems we won't be going that way?

Definitely NOT. Tarmac all the way, and no dodgy dual carriage-ways either. I've followed the Prime Directive to provide a proper arrival point and the last couple of miles especially are fab, and, excluding London of course, some sections south of Horsham will have you wanting to go back and ride it again.

Definitely NOT. Tarmac all the way, and no dodgy dual carriage-ways either. I've followed the Prime Directive to provide a proper arrival point and the last couple of miles especially are fab, and, excluding London of course, some sections south of Horsham will have you wanting to go back and ride it again.
I've done it on my touring bike and non-existent technical skillz. And he's not kidding about that stretch you WILL want to go back and do it again and again and again. It's superb.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
FYI I just went to the website and tried to subscribe for email and got a nice message saying "xxxx@yyyy.com is already subscribed to list FNRttC News."

So it's working fine for checking if you are already subscribed.

No, xxxx@yyyy.com isn't my real email address. I wish it was though.

Working on it, Stu, working on it....
For those really keen to see at least a list of dates and places, all 14 rides are now listed on the website (1 still to come this year, then 13 rides/events in 2016, with a few more tentatively in the pipeline).

A nice overview will be dropping into your inboxes very soon, fleshing out some of the details.

We will of course be refining and perfecting each "event" as the dates draw nearer, so don't be surprised if there are changes! :okay:

Top Bottom