New Laptop

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
A good price if it's OK, personally I've never had much joy with stuff I bought in Currys, but that was a few years ago now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im not fully happy with my Dell,it doesn't run one of the Call of Duty games and also after playing Championship Manager 97/98 it blue screens which really pisses me off.

The Call of Duty 1 I think it is problem is a known issue and it works fine on all my other machines as does Championship Manager 97/98.

Apart from that it's a good machine but next time I go away im looking to get another laptop to replace this Samsung Q40 as it's slightly too big.

Im looking at the Samsung N110 I think it is.The Dell I have is the Inspiron 910.It's here with me also.

Im going to avoid DELL in the future.Bought a cheaper laptop out here for 8000 Baht and it runs both games.

1.6GHZ 2GB RAM although I bought it with 1GB RAM 30GB SATA Drive but it does what I want.Has WLAN/LAN and a SD card port 2xUSB.£150.

1.3 MP Camera.Bit chunky machine 8.9 Screen but it will do.

OP
OP
Downward

Downward

Guru
Erm
Inspiron 1720 - 17" Screen, 2gb Ram, Vista Premium, 8600GT Graphics card, T5450.

http://www.pcw.co.uk/personal-computer-world/hardware/2199465/review-dell-inspiron-1720

Top Bottom