New on here. but require some Help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kathy Barber

Hi everyone I am new on here but need to ask for some help.
I am trying to get my sons Handprint around the world and on as many adventures
as possible. Danny my son was beaten to death 2 1/2 years ago.
A nurse in the intensive care unit allowed us to take his Handprint before he was declared
dead. He was due to go Back packing the week after he died. So his friends decided to
take him on that adventure even though it is more a symbolic journey.
The handprint is being taken to the NorthPole, to the summit of Mount Everest, up kilimanjaro
and is even going to the bottom of the ocean with triton submarines and many countries around the world
I am also hoping to get it from one end of Briton to the other.
The Handprint is on a piece of paper which only weighs a few grams or we can put it on
a Tshirt. This is a venture that is very close to my heart and i am desparete to fulfill
his dreams. In the future we are hoping to put a book together called Barber's Travels which
will tell dannys story and the story of his handprint with any proccedes going to our
local intensive care unit where Danny lost his fight for life.
Can anyone help me or do you know anyone who can??? My sons web site is
www.dannybarberlegend.com

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Hi Kathy! :welcome: and good luck with your project.

Primal Scream

Get your rocks off
Hi Kathy, a very sad story, I wont insult you by saying I know how you feel because I dont and I pray to any God that exists that I never do. I have to sons, one was born around the time of your son and the thought of anyone harming either fills me with a red rage and also scares me witless.

I cannot help with your project but I am doing my first Hackney to Southend ride in July and I be proud to ride wearing a T shirt with your details on it (I will send you the money in advance for it) and to share any money I raise between your chosen charity and the British Heart Foundation.

Please let me know if I can help

OP
OP
K

Kathy Barber

Thankyou very much . you might be intested to know that Danny donated his heart so its kind of
ironic that you are donating money to the British heart foundation. I can send you a T shirt. if you message me your address kathb00@msn.com

Top Bottom