FNRttC New production run of club shirts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
mmmmartin

mmmmartin

Random geezer
Those who send their order and money quickly will be in the queue ahead of those who send it later, obvs.

Well, I paid for a shirt on 1st March and haven't heard a thing. If this is because the other 11 people in the initial 12 who said they'd pre-order haven't bothered to do so, could they get on with it please?
+1 !!

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Is that an order?

Presumably it's four weeks from the receipt of the twelfth initial order, which for all I know hasn't happened yet.
An exhortation.

According to the Force GB home page, it's 4 weeks from approval of artwork. Which happened very shortly before we all paid up. I'm sure that @mmmmartin is chasing up anyone recalcitrant.

OP
OP
mmmmartin

mmmmartin

Random geezer
No, we made sure there were enough orders to make it happen - in the end there was a rush of enthusiasm and there were easily enough - we needed 12 and we had orders for 19 bits of kit (some who were lackadaisical will have to wait) and the production order went in on the monday march 7, graham at Force GB said. so it's all happening.

AKA Bob

Riding a folding bike far too much of the time...
Hopefully those who ordered items will recieve them this week. As each item is made to order they could take up to four weeks for delivery. Though after several years of waiting for new merchandise I sure a few extra days won't hurt.

AKA Bob

Riding a folding bike far too much of the time...
It was a polite request! Thanks @AKA Bob for all your efforts! (@User guessed the source of my angst!)

@mmmmartin and I are very much aware people would like to wear their new clothing on Thursday night so fingers crossed.

Last edited:

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Paid-up members should have an email about a new run of club shirts. If you have recently paid your subs but not had the email, email the usual address and I'll send you the email.
The design is the same as last time. The plan is to have a system whereby they can be ordered individually from Force GB's club shop so members can order them as and when they want to.
No email for.me and I don't know the usual address... I guess I missed the opportunity.

OP
OP
mmmmartin

mmmmartin

Random geezer
@jonny jeez and anyone else will be able to order them from Force GB when it sets up a section of its website for Fridays kit on the "club shop" area, which should be in a week or so.
We use email as the main way of communication with members and non-members as only a few are on this forum. You can sign up for those regular email updates on the Fridays' website. No sign up = no updates.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
@jonny jeez and anyone else will be able to order them from Force GB when it sets up a section of its website for Fridays kit on the "club shop" area, which should be in a week or so.
We use email as the main way of communication with members and non-members as only a few are on this forum. You can sign up for those regular email updates on the Fridays' website. No sign up = no updates.
That was my point really, I'm all paid up, signed up etc but didn't get a mail from the Fridays or cc.

Not an issue just feeling like I may have not clicked the correct button or something when I signed up.

Top Bottom