New project n+1

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Picked the frame up from Saluki yesterday and i have swapped the saddle and stuck a spare set of wheels on to get a feel .
The plan is to transfer the virtuoso kit over to make a new commuter and maybe sell the old frame or keep it as a back up.
Ideally i have liked to go for full n+1 but things are tight so shifters and rear mech are not a priority atm .
2014-05-11 15.34.23.jpg
2014-05-11 15.35.57.jpg

ChrisMc

Nice one, I've just got one of these off the lad over the road after my commuter got nicked. The standard wheels on it weigh an absolute ton, took them off and the bike was half the weight. Awesome bikes for commuting.

Last edited:
OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

Nice one, I've just got one of these off the lad over the road after get my commuter got nicked. The standard wheels on it weigh an absolute ton, took them off and the bike was half the weight. Awesome bikes for commuting.
Indeed i have the mavic cxp 22`s that came with the boardman on the old one atm and keep the r501s for back up , i got the frame at a good price and the carbon fork should numb the buzz a bit on the pitted country lanes i ride on.

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

Update , put a shorter stem on it and realized i can get it on the road with the bits i have plus £36 pounds of bits from wiggle so it looks like n+ 1 , although swmbo thinks i am selling the virtuoso ........

Top Bottom