New Road Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yorkshiregoth

Master of all he surveys
I plan on ordering a replacement road bike to replace my Roubaix that was stolen last year. I am looking to spend around £1300 and will most likely get it from Condor Cycles (Cycle to Work scheme), they are able to order non condor bikes also. I am looking for something that has a similar ride to the Roubaix but fancy something different this time than Spesh.

De Rosa look very tasty but probably outside my budget. Also like the look of some of the Wilier bikes. Been riding a Condor Tempo Fixed wheel bike since the theft with an occassional ride on a Kona Jake the Snake cyclo-cross bike (which I plan on selling soon if anyone's interested)

Any suggestions??

Young Un

yorkshiregoth said:
I plan on ordering a replacement road bike to replace my Roubaix that was stolen last year. I am looking to spend around £1300 and will most likely get it from Condor Cycles (Cycle to Work scheme), they are able to order non condor bikes also. I am looking for something that has a similar ride to the Roubaix but fancy something different this time than Spesh.

De Rosa look very tasty but probably outside my budget. Also like the look of some of the Wilier bikes. Been riding a Condor Tempo Fixed wheel bike since the theft with an occassional ride on a Kona Jake the Snake cyclo-cross bike (which I plan on selling soon if anyone's interested)

Any suggestions??

I may be interested in the Kona, PM me some details if you want?

Steve

Top Bottom