New Year Night Ride to the Coast - 2nd January 2015

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
GWS vv!

I'm planning the SLR though if I'm not still exhausted by then.

wanda2010

Guru
@Flying Dodo has been running rides like this for many years and does not have a reputation for flaking out on people.
Which is what cancelling 2 weeks beforehand often is in my experience.
These rides go in the diary and nothing - I mean nothing - interferes with that.
He doesn't double book himself or cancel a commitment due to a 'better offer' that comes along later.
From what I have observed, it would take a near death illness and/or totally unsafe conditions to make him cancel.

He is never ill.

FD - Can I have some of your DNA/blood please? :smile::hello:

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Bump. Forecast for most of the night looking OK, but then rather nasty- a headwind, rain from 5am or so and likely to be heavy. Wind strengthening also, over 20mph.

CharlieB

Junior Walker and the Allstars
Out, I'm afraid. I'm so sorry - it's more than likely I'm working on Saturday. Was looking forward to this one, but have a good and safe ride, one and all.

Really disappointed not being able to make this ride - or even the latter part of it.

FD: if you plan to use the B2139 Trout Lane south, take care of poor road surface on the first few inclines out of Barns Green - would advise primary.. And Stream Lane at West Chilt is atrocious. Extreme caution advised to avoid the potholes.

Have a great ride everyone.

Top Bottom