Newest family member

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

choplee

its not the best of photo's ,but she's my litespeed Archon T1. We had some issues on the build and some spec did have to be changed also she got re-built again,but we got it sorted in the end and at a cost. please don't tell the wife :B)...lol
rsz_img_3972.jpg

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Veerrry nice indeed:thumbsup:

OP
OP
choplee

choplee

i did get the frame and forks on a good deal new old stock ,as you can't get it in the uk anymore .....
i didn't fancy carbon ,as i love metal so much and opted for the cable over Di2 due to not wanting battery packs and cables stuck to the frame ....

ball park ....big ball and big park ,but could have been worse ...lol

OP
OP
choplee

choplee

she does look alot better in the flesh and i will try and get a better photo when i can

OP
OP
choplee

choplee

me and the shop did have a nightmare ,as she first had ultegra 11 speed on it with a 2014 rotor 3D+ chainset with aero rings ,but we had massive flex issues on the crank ,so long story short stripped her back down and re-built with dura ace ......
i did have to sell 3 other bikes ,save and ebay loads of stuff .....:laugh:

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
me and the shop did have a nightmare ,as she first had ultegra 11 speed on it with a 2014 rotor 3D+ chainset with aero rings ,but we had massive flex issues on the crank ,so long story short stripped her back down and re-built with dura ace ......
i did have to sell 3 other bikes ,save and ebay loads of stuff .....:laugh:

At least thats a good way of making space in the garage for this nice bike.

Steve

OP
OP
choplee

choplee

At least thats a good way of making space in the garage for this nice bike.

Steve

Steve your right .. She is a lovely lady and a beast to ride ... Least now I do use the bikes I have left ;-) ....the bike shop owner has been fantastic with everything and would 100% recommend them ..
Larkefield cycles in Kent .

Top Bottom