News too exciting for the 'Mundane News' thread...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
I opened a box of 12 potato waffles & there was only '3' on the top layer of the box ...

luckily one layer had '5' in :crazy:

homoeostasis achieved :smile:

OP
OP
SatNavSaysStraightOn

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Changed hemispheres!
The transformed up a telegraph pole in my landlady's garden has just blown up.
That was fun reporting it to the electricity board! She was too shaken and in shock.
5 vehicles have turned up so far including a 'manager' and they are not happy. I gather they have been doing some work locally.

We have also found out that my husband can't read instructions and didn't install the back up batteries for my oap chair...

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
We have also found out that my husband can't read instructions and didn't install the back up batteries for my oap chair...
You needed the electricity pole to explode to find that out:wacko:, he's a man.... Instructions are something they only refer to after all other avenues have been explored and possibly only after being hit over the head with them!:whistle::biggrin:

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
B#gger, it doesn't have one

Here's one, compass is naff tho'

deleteme.gif

Last edited:
OP
OP
SatNavSaysStraightOn

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Changed hemispheres!
You needed the electricity pole to explode to find that out:wacko:, he's a man.... Instructions are something they only refer to after all other avenues have been explored and possibly only after being hit over the head with them!:whistle::biggrin:
seems I may be the dense one in this relationship.
After 8 months of me not being able to pick things up, I am still surprised when he asks me what the 'insert name of just about anything' is doing on the floor yet again? Why am I surprised? I'm needing new ideas on phrasing "I DROPPED THE BL**DY THING ON THE FLOOR AGAIN AND CAN'T PICK IT UP"... it is getting really boring. He will just look at the item and leave it on the bl**dy floor! it is really annoying. How do I program him to actually realise I have not deliberately put the item on the floor just to look at it....:banghead:I am still having to ask him to pick it up for me!

Top Bottom