News too exciting for the 'Mundane News' thread...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hyslop

Veteran
If you wear Rapha or Sky kit,this may be less "exciting for the mundane" and more"panic stations".Judging from what I saw in Carlisle this afternoon,the above have become "street".Oh dear me,says I.Must have been the colours that had attracted the wearers though as they seemed to think the team represented was a Superbike team(in a sense, OK).£20 for the Rapha seemingly!Note to self-check TK Maxx tomorrow!

raleighnut

Legendary Member
If you wear Rapha or Sky kit,this may be less "exciting for the mundane" and more"panic stations".Judging from what I saw in Carlisle this afternoon,the above have become "street".Oh dear me,says I.Must have been the colours that had attracted the wearers though as they seemed to think the team represented was a Superbike team(in a sense, OK).£20 for the Rapha seemingly!Note to self-check TK Maxx tomorrow!
This lot maybe , Valentino Rossi's team VR46 in Moto 3
Valentino-with-Pablo-Nieto-Romano-Fenati-and-Andrea-Migno-590x393.jpg

Valentino doesn't ride for them, he's a co-sponser along with Sky in order to 'bring on' new young talent.

Hyslop

Veteran
This lot maybe , Valentino Rossi's team VR46 in Moto 3
Valentino-with-Pablo-Nieto-Romano-Fenati-and-Andrea-Migno-590x393.jpg

Valentino doesn't ride for them, he's a co-sponser along with Sky in order to 'bring on' new young talent.
Well,I expect youve explained things,thanks for that.I just assumed they were bewildered by drink having come out of one of our "losers boozers"

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Is that all?
Don't forget I had an operation on my spine and I have not been able to do very long rides, but I'm getting there

OP
OP
SatNavSaysStraightOn

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Changed hemispheres!
Top Bottom