FNRttC Night Ride Cardiff to Swansea Friday 18th September

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

frank9755

Cyclist
Tides Reach - tell Mary you 'know of' me...she'll charge you double.

Be careful: I recall I told her that and she cancelled my reservation!

I stayed at a lovely place on a beach on the other side of the mountain town. Comfortable room and wonderful breakfast, including home made laverbread. I can't remember what it is called now, but it was well located for a quick tour of the Gower on the Sunday morning, which was well worth doing.

Aunty Tyke

I stayed at a lovely place on a beach on the other side of the mountain town. Comfortable room and wonderful breakfast, including home made laverbread. I can't remember what it is called now, but it was well located for a quick tour of the Gower on the Sunday morning, which was well worth doing.
Just love the Gower stunning place

theclaud

Openly Marxist

Useful. Thanks Frank. :whistle:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
That's the one!
My room had the green carpet.
What colour was it new?

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Could the ride organisers please turn the forecast wind for Friday 180 degrees please? Very nasty headwind predicted, and no-one's going to like that for 70 miles, apart from meaning I am condemned to getting the FGW cattle truck rather than a nice relaxing 150 miler....

Top Bottom