Night Ride London to Brighton, 5th Sept - NOW CLOSED

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Disgraceful.
Yes, Claudine - disgraceful. It was at least twice.
And Whitstable.
A few times.
It's hard work being the life and..ah...soul of the party.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
'ave a good 'un lovely peeps.

Tim Hall

I have had a thought, which has probably already occurred to @redfalo. Maybe we shouldn't be too leisurely in order to get to Wetherspoons at opening time, because arriving later at the Beacon will mean more traffic to contend with there.
Go like the clappers through the night, arriving at Brighton good and early. Swim in the oggin then brekko at Mr. Spoon's establishment.

(I dreamt about this ride last night. We were somehow off route riding down what may have been the M23. Part of the group (the women riders) were seen some distance away on the correct route. We had to clamber over a chain link fence to get back on track. All the while I knew of a better way to go).

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
I have had a thought, which has probably already occurred to @redfalo. Maybe we shouldn't be too leisurely in order to get to Wetherspoons at opening time, because arriving later at the Beacon will mean more traffic to contend with there.
Good point....if we're there at half seven (and that is not usual for a Brighton run) having got up the Beacon when it's quiet, no problem to wait/swim/go for additional pootle etc.

OP
OP
redfalo

redfalo

known as Olaf in real life

Good point indeed. So far, I thought about leaving Gatwick 4am-ish, which would mean that we are approaching Beacon a tad after 6am-ish. This won't be too late, will it?

Top Bottom