NO LONGER NEEDED - pair of Shimano shifters 9 or 10 speed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
For my Merida Cyclo Cross 3-MD build I'm after a pair of Shimano shifters, either 9 or 10 speed. Double of triple I don't mind.

I thought I had a pair but the ones in my shed are old Sora 8-speed and Microshift 9 speed.

Does anyone have any that they'd like to sell? Sora 9 speed, Tiagra 9 or 10 speed or 105 10 speed are fine.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Are the shimano ones double or triple ?
Im looking for 8x3 shifters , currently bidding on ebay on a pair of shimano ones for my subway drop bar project .

Last edited:

The_Weekend_Report_Guy

Pablo's Cycling Tours
I actually have a set from my CX bike in the garage.. Sora 9 speed... They have cosmetic details since I got into an accident with them but they were working fine before the shop replaced them with new ones...

No idea what to charge you if you want them... (will look it up)

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
@DCLane , not sure if you found any, but I have 2x9 available (Sora) if you would like, drop me a DM

@cyberknight are you still looking for 3x8 shifters?
No thanks, after looking into it i have gone for bar end shifters , i just need some linear pull drop bar brake levers now . eg tektro rl 520

jp1970

Über Member
For my Merida Cyclo Cross 3-MD build I'm after a pair of Shimano shifters, either 9 or 10 speed. Double of triple I don't mind.

I thought I had a pair but the ones in my shed are old Sora 8-speed and Microshift 9 speed.

Does anyone have any that they'd like to sell? Sora 9 speed, Tiagra 9 or 10 speed or 105 10 speed are fine.
PM sent re shifters

Top Bottom