NO!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Phoebus

OMG! We're being reconditioned so that Moon boots can make a comeback.

cchapman

I can't help but be reminded of my daughter who at the end of year 10 stated that she didn't want to do maths anymore. This was very disappointing to me, and I asked why she had made that decision - "because I hate the teacher". This was promising, maybe something could be done, so what is it about her that you don't like. "She wears such stupid shoes"

Maybe this comment is a bit elliptic for some of you, so I'll spell it out in plain English.
Ithink you're like a cliquey group of year ten schoolgirls.

Mr Phoebus

cchapman said:
I can't help but be reminded of my daughter who at the end of year 10 stated that she didn't want to do maths anymore. This was very disappointing to me, and I asked why she had made that decision - "because I hate the teacher". This was promising, maybe something could be done, so what is it about her that you don't like. "She wears such stupid shoes"

Maybe this comment is a bit elliptic for some of you, so I'll spell it out in plain English.
Ithink you're like a cliquey group of year ten schoolgirls.

Whatever you say, Toenails.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Even more scary 'marketing hype' and twattish men being attracted by 'fashion' - last night I had the misfortune to witness an ad for Revitalift anti-wrinkle cream from L'Oreal... FOR MEN !! Pierce Brosnan was the wrinkly getting 'visible results' from a scarily-overpriced moisturiser.

Jeez - only a few years ago we slated women for being stupid enough to think these products worked. An ordinary 50p moisturiser will do the same thing, ffs !!!!! Listen to what dermatologists tell you - this is all nonsense.

It's so sad. What has happened to the common sense that we men used to have ?

Mr Phoebus

The best way not to get wrinkles is to walk around all day with a blank expression on your face.
I do this and it's knocked 15yrs off my age. :sad:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Something else that is just wrong is wearing your watch so that the watch face is on the inside of your writst. No. Don't do it. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom