Norwich 7th May The day my bike got stolen.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
What lock??

e-rider

crappy member
gutted - when my bike was stolen in Norwich I reported it to the police - I was amazed how seriously they seemed to take it and they promised to check CCTV, ask about....blah blah, but as far as I know they actually did absolutely nothing - perhaps just a tactic to make me feel better at the time and make me leave the police station quicker?

OP
OP
openroad

openroad

gutted - when my bike was stolen in Norwich I reported it to the police - I was amazed how seriously they seemed to take it and they promised to check CCTV, ask about....blah blah, but as far as I know they actually did absolutely nothing - perhaps just a tactic to make me feel better at the time and make me leave the police station quicker?

Top Bottom