Not long now

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Just been setting the date on one of my watches after fitting a new battery and it struck me...

We're only 6 weeks from the Summer solstice, then the evenings start drawing in again. Can't wait, eh?

winjim

Smash the cistern
Soon be Christmas.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Soon be Christmas.
Funny you should say that. I have just eaten in a curry house I haven't been to before, in an area not local to me, on a day that would almost certainly be an eat-at-home day.
Why I hear you ask? Well, I'm planning a Christmas get together for the Cyclechat Manchester crew and need to find somewhere that is convenient for all the obvious people that might want to attend. I don't think tonight's contender was suitable so I am going to have to do further research (It's a cross I will have to bare) and as you correctly point out, it will soon be Christmas :laugh:

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Oh FFS!! There is NO escaping all you moaners of weather!

The sooner you all move to somewhere boring and predictable like Spain then the better!! :rolleyes:
I love rough weather. Me manfully standing against nature, jaw defiantly thrust forward. The weather here in East Midlandshire is a bit tame for me really. Indeed, when you consider how much further north we are than New York we do very well. The sooner the gulf stream stops due to global warming, the better.

classic33

Leg End Member
Just been setting the date on one of my watches after fitting a new battery and it struck me...

We're only 6 weeks from the Summer solstice, then the evenings start drawing in again. Can't wait, eh?
Sunset.PNG

classic33

Leg End Member
Funny you should say that. I have just eaten in a curry house I haven't been to before, in an area not local to me, on a day that would almost certainly be an eat-at-home day.
Why I hear you ask? Well, I'm planning a Christmas get together for the Cyclechat Manchester crew and need to find somewhere that is convenient for all the obvious people that might want to attend. I don't think tonight's contender was suitable so I am going to have to do further research (It's a cross I will have to bare) and as you correctly point out, it will soon be Christmas :laugh:
Your late with that. Local places stared taking bookings in February, for Christmas. Might have trouble finding a place now.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Spicy hut rocks.

Top Bottom