Nutter or brave - you decide.

Nutter or brave - there's no middle ground IMHO

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Blimey.................I cant really decide

OP
OP
vernon

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
You were wrong. No embellishment from you needed. I was probably out doing something interesting when you posted it.

You young 'uns must make sure that when you shoot from the hip that you have bullets your guns. :whistle:
I suppose on that basis you must have ran out of interesting things to do

Last edited:
I suppose on that basis you must have ran out of interesting things to do
Vernon has never ran from anything: be warned.
He might have had the runs on occasions but that is entirely an atmospheric experience. When vwernon is on fire, the world needs to take a pace backwards...and I'm not telling porkies here...

The video did nothing for me. I am not that good to compare the skills needed...but I'm often for the high jump.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
So was the <parp> sound at about 1:45 the sound of the cyclist sh##ing himself? :whistle:

WellyWonkey

This is the sort of stunt you can pull off before wives and kids come along. When you are mortgageless and still living at home with your parents. You know, when you could chuck your mum and dad a tenner a week and call it "rent" which included all of your food (cooked), clean clothing and heating.
Ahhhh.....the good 'ole days. No stress apart from scaling a raggedy mountain side on a bike with one slip resulting in bad, bad results :B)
One brave nutter whose luck will unfortunately run out.

Top Bottom